How Depression and Erectile Dysfunction Are Related
A man’s ego usually lies in their ability to satisfy their partner’s needs, not only financially and emotionally but also sexually. The latter bit is often very serious and usually results of from erectile dysfunction (ED).
Normally, ED is accounted for by psychological factors to about 10 to 20%. ED is usually the secondary reaction that comes along as a result of a psychological cause that is underlying. The psychological causes of ED are sometimes related to some past events that happen in a person’s life in their early childhood. However, most psychological causes of ED are usually the following:
- StressStress often affects the brain’s capability to concentrate on the matters at hand. When someone’s stressed, much of the strength needed to pump blood to all parts of the body to support erection is usually gone. Stress can be related to job, finances or marriage wrangles among many other factors.
- GuiltIt is possible for a man to feel that they are not satisfying their partners appropriately. The result of this types of guilt is usually ED.
- AnxietyOnce an instance of ED is experienced, the problem might come again and again as a result of anxiety.
- DepressionThis cause of ED is a little bit detailed. It can be a cause of ED or can be a result of ED. Depression and erectile dysfunction make men feel uncomfortable.
- Low self esteemThis can be as a result of ED hence an inadequacy feeling which can lead to more ED problems.
Other causes of depression and erectile dysfunction include indifference as a result of certain medications or from problems from their subsequent relationships.
Whatever the cause of ED is, if the problem persists for long, the result is always depression. When a man is depressed, certainly everything in their life becomes dull. The suddenly lose interest in everything and it can go to some extent of forgetting about one’s self.
Depression is often discernible by persistent sadness, feelings of hopelessness and pessimism. Some of its symptoms include lack of interest in activities that were once pleasurable, fatigue, loss of appetite, heavy use of alcohol and drugs and to some extreme, suicidal thoughts. This is an illness that affects how a person feels about themselves and life as a whole. The lack to find a solution to the problem also fades away and a man’s life reaches a very delicate stage.
However, all hope is not lost for those living with such a difficult situation. There are pharmaceutical drugs that can turn around the problems brought about by ED. This is where Canadian Health&Care Mall www.canadianhealthncaremall.com comes in to provide a quick solution and lead a normal sex life once again. The leading online store stocks a wide range of pharmaceutical products that have been proven safe to reduce the problems of ED. Getting online to this store provides a cheaper solution that every man seeks so as to lead a normal life once again.Categories: Erectile Dysfunction