Almost every representative of a strong half of humanity is afraid of facing the problem of impotence, both young men and aged people – everyone has the same chances. Having this illness they are impossible to manage a normal sexual relationship with a partner, and it becomes a real tragedy.
If you treat medical terminology carefully, you find out that the meaning that patients invest in the term “impotence”, and how doctors and urologists-andrologists call this condition are different. From the doctors’ point of view, impotence is a man’s inability to manage the full sexual intercourse, what is met rarely in practice, but they indicate an erectile dysfunction. The term “erectile dysfunction” refers to the inability of the body to provide or maintain normal penile erection. If you have an erectile dysfunction (impotence), you may still have the ability to manage a sexual intercourse, but with very great difficulty and reservations.
Recent researches carried out by doctors in many countries revealed that the impotence problem can affect any man over the age of 40 years, and noted a marked tendency to “rejuvenation” of the disease. Men aged 25-35 years old face thу problem of erectile dysfunction more often nowadays, and there are some cases, when impotence complicates life of twenty-years-old representatives of a strong half of mankind.
The mechanism of erection
The penile erection is achieved by blood filling of the spongy and two cavernous bodies – anatomical structures, which resemble a sponge in their structure. If you have a sexual arousal, the flow of blood through the arteries of the penis sharply increases, at the same time the outflow through the veins of the penis is dramatically impeded – the cavities in the spongy and cavernous bodies are filled with blood, causing an erection. In case of violation of normal inflows and a sharp increase in venous outflow, there may be problems with erection, which can be causeв by a variety of factors.
The causes of impotence
Research on the impotence problem has proven that sexual problems cause a very small number of impotence cases (less than 20% of the total number of this pathological conditions). More often, impotence is developed on the background of diseases and pathological conditions that exist in the patient’s body, while using certain medications, as a consequence of injuries a person suffers throughout his life.
Quite often there is a psychological impotence, which can exist alone or impose health problems that exist in the patient’s body – constant stress and depression can lead to the fact that impotence in young age arises more often. Unfortunately, young men rarely seek the help of doctors in time.Today the pharmacy network offers a great number of drugs to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence), and even a fairly high price of the drugs does not stop the representatives of a strong half of humanity. If you want to get the high-quality drugs at the reasonable prices, visit Canadian Health&Care Mall page and find what you need.
Sexual health is very important for every man. According to statistics, more than 52% men have problems in the sexual sphere. However, this figure is not entirely accurate, because many men are just shy and afraid to seek medical advice with their problems. The main reason for the decline of potency among young people are psychological problems, among adults – organic disorders. How to increase potency? This question worries almost every representative of the stronger sex at least once.
What is potency?
Sexual male potency is a term that describes male sexuality and the ability to implement the sexual intercourse. It is determined by the speed and proper erection, duration of sexual intercourse and its features. This concept can not be equated to having a sexual attraction and the number of sexual acts. With reference to the female sex this term is almost never used. A healthy man can retain the ability to full sexual intercourse until natural death as the male menopause does not depend on age, and has its own reasons.
Possible signs of a good male potency:
- normal weight, average growth;
- developed muscles;
- skin without acne scars and defects, normal scalp;
- rapid response to irritants, good coordination of movements;
- excellent sense of smell;
- high mental capacity and sense of humor;
- calm and poise;
- a low tone of voice;
- some carelessness in clothes and appearance.
Despite the widely held view, baldness is not a sign of a good or a bad potency.
Factors that have a negative impact on the potency:
- a sedentary lifestyle, sedentary work;
- smoking and alcohol abuse;
- neuro-psychiatric disorders, depressed emotional state;
- certain medications: psychotropic, anti-hypertension, anti-tumor;
- diseases of the cardiovascular system, such as atherosclerosis;
- endocrine disease: diabetes, thyroid disease, decreased secretion of sex hormones;
- brain tumor;
- diseases of the genitourinary system;
- infections that are sexually transmitted: ureaplasmosis, mycoplasmosis;
- overcooling or overheating;
- admission of steroid hormones in bodybuilding;
- irregular sexual life;
What is erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction (impotence) is a disorder of the reproductive system, when a man is not able to perform sexual intercourse due to insufficient increase and hardening of the penis, as well as the inability to maintain an erection for a long time. The term “impotence” in medicine is almost not used today, as it is inaccurate and outdated. Erectile dysfunction can be psychogenic, organic and mixed. In 80% of cases it is caused by various diseases and has an organic character. However, men tend to write off their sexual problems to failures at work and in the family, so only 10% of men who have problems with potency seek medical help.
Symptoms of organic erectile dysfunction:
- The disease begins gradually;
- night spontaneous erections is absent;
- erectile dysfunction has a systematic character;
- normal libido and ejaculation.
Symptoms of psychogenic erectile dysfunction:
- The disease begins suddenly;
- psychological problems, discord in the relationship with the partner;
- spontaneous night erection is present;
- erection problems arise sometimes;
- troubleshooting after the normalization of relations.
What changes in the behavior of men should alert a woman?
- The man specifically avoids sexual intercourse, for example, refers to fatigue;
- does not initiate sexual intercourse;
- ignores erotic suggestions and hints.
How to increase the potency and prevent an erectile dysfunction?
It’s necessary to follow the following guidelines to improve the potency:
- maintain a healthy lifestyle, follow the diet, exercise regularly;
- monitor your health;
- do not smoke, drink alcohol and drugs;
- use drugs only on prescription;
- avoid trauma, stress and hypothermia;
- regular sex;
- perform specific exercises for potency.
It is recommended to use the following foods to improve the potency:
Honey, almonds, avocados, coconuts, figs, walnuts and celery. These substances can help men maintain their sexual health and increase virility.
How to treat erectile dysfunction?
95% of men suffering from erectile dysfunction are prescribed certain medications.
Currently used methods of impotence treatment:
- inhibitors of PDE5 drugs: Viagra, Levitra;
- plant-based means (ginseng, pumpkin seeds, St John’s wort);
- drugs injected into the corpus cavernosum and urethra;
- treatment with vacuum;
- massage and physiotherapy;
- surgical techniques (low efficiency).
Any drug to increase the potency can be applied only after a preliminary examination.
Such means can be divided into three groups:
- preparations containing yohimbine;
- products based on cantharidin;
- restorative material.
Their action is based on increasing blood flow to the penis and the relaxation of smooth muscle. They also expand the blood vessels of the corpora cavernosa, thereby enhancing erection. All these drugs do not create sexual desire by artificial means, and only reinforce the existing potency. Their term of action is different: “Viagra” (sildenafil) – up to 4 hours, “Levitra” (Vardenafil) – 8-10 hours, “Zidena” (udenafil) – 24 hours. The dosage is prescribed by the doctor individually. Some men take medication every day, while others – 3 times per week. Drugs in this group should be taken with caution by people suffering from diseases of the cardiovascular system, increased nervous irritability, insomnia, and the elderly people. They are contraindicated in these conditions: angina, allergies, convulsions, arrhythmia, bleeding tendency, the age under 18. The mentioned medications may be purchased in Canadian Health&Care Mall – online pharmacy that operates 24 hours per day. Be healthy!